- Due to the increasing number of Covid-19 cases in our area, the Morrisville Free Library Building will be closed to the public.
- Front Door Pickup Service will be available Monday-Thursday from 11am-6pm and Saturday 10:30am-4:30pm. Staff will be available for phone assistance during hours of operation.
- Please continue to place all returns in the book drop.All items returned in the book drop or holds received from the inter-library delivery service will be quarantined for four days before being checked in. Please do not be concerned if a returned item is still on your record. It will be backdated to the date of its return when it is checked in.
- To help you make the most out of our front door service, we are offering the following additional services:
- Holds-By-Phone:Our staff can help you locate books within our library system and place holds over the phone.
- Virtual Programming will continue. Please visit our event calendar for upcoming events.
- The health and safety of our staff and patrons is paramount.The staff has been trained in maintaining proper hygiene and building sanitation in accordance with CDC, OSHA and state guidelines to keep our work environment and items clean. For our mutual safety, we will be wearing PPE during Front Door Pickup. Please be respectful of the library’s operational procedures and help us by following our guidelines, wearing masks and maintaining social distance.
- Please reference the library Facebook for our weekly outreach programs and craft bags.
Please view our complete calendar to see all events and programs coming up.