Upcoming 2023 Meeting Dates
& Book Selections
Morrisville Free Library Book Club
- March 6: The Life and Times of the Thunderbolt Kid, by Bill Bryson, 270 pp.
- April 3: The Story of Arthur Truluv, by Elizabeth Berg, 272 pp.
- May 1: The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie, by Alan Bradley, 416 pp.
- June 5: Death by Darjeeling, by Laura Childs, 256 pp.
- July 3: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time, by Mark Haddon, 226 pp.
- August 7: Where the Heart Is, by Billie Letts, 376 pp
7 pm at the Library Meeting Room /Lower Level
300 N. Pennsylvania Avenue, Morrisville, PA
All adults welcome, registration not required
For more information, call Diane Hughes at the Morrisville Free Library 215-295-4850